Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Beginnings..


heya guys n gals!!!

decided to start blogging my life again since most of ya are worried whether I’m dead r alive in London, or maybe you couldn’t care much less, haha, but I’m back to haunt u nevertheless!!!

It’s been such a nice weekend.. ‘nice’ in the my sense of just lazing around and not really moving around too much.. but the actual fact is that I just came back from a pub near my place to watch the silly match between Chelsea and the Gunners.. man it was such a waste of time! Haha.. both teams played like hell and at the end of it, all that happened was a fluke goal!! Unbelievable..

Well, many strange and bizarre things have been happening in this course of time that I have been in London, little little things that might actually not be so strange but sometimes, “cutesy”... haha

At abt 5 in the late afternoons of the weekend while I’m probably too lazy to move my ass outta the place, there’s always ONE sound tat reminds me of the time… at almost precisely 5pm, there would be a ‘music box’ chime song that wanders past my window... It’s strangely surreal when one hears it lying in bed.. it’s the neighborhood ice-cream man in his truck cruising by slowly, enticing all the little ones out into the streets.. reminds me of how in Siglap, one can ALSO hear this old single-armed uncle riding his tricycle along the main road just screaming at the top of his voice.. so such things happen everywhere.. haha

Well the week before I started work at the office, I actually took time to head up to York where I met with Norman and Joshua, friends from junior college that I haven met up in years.. It’s such a wonderful feeling when u can see someone after so long and just feel like it hasn’t been that long at long... the week in Scotland, besides the awesome scenery, was more significant to me simply because I met up with friends that mattered... and then realizing they are still so important and cherished in your life...