Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stolen from Mela:

I AM: the Supreme Ruler of the Universe.

I WANT: a trip to the Maldives... really.

I WISH: i could end my (tentative) misery and know where i'm headed for studies.

I HATE: people staring at me... usually makes me stare back accusingly.

I MISS: milky.

I FEAR: responsibilty... i think i really secretly do.

I HEAR: voices in my sleep sometimes. scary yes.. afraid? hardly.

I WONDER: if i will ever look my age.

I REGRET: many many things in my life... however regretting doesn't make anything right.

I AM NOT: a small boy. i'm 26 but an online test says i'm, psychologically, actually 40.

I SING: and sing and sing and sing...

I CRY: in theatres when it gets all 'feel-ly'... why not.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: nice. I prefer to be honest yet tactful, direct but polite.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: i like to cook... it's really quite therapeutic to come home after work and think of nothing but just chop up vegetables and marinate meat.

I WRITE: lengthy essays in my head but tend to throw them away.

I CONFUSE: people quite alot by mumbling and thinking/saying incoherent things. i happen to just think that way.

I NEED: a little more discipline, yet a slower pace, in my life at present.

I SHOULD: quit and sleep more. My dark rings are a true testament.

I START: talking to myself when i'm alone. It's honestly a most enjoyable experience really. I was in a cubicle once in Korea, obviously talking to myself and not realising there was someone else around. I heard him zip up in fair haste, mutter something in korean and briskly walked out. I believed it might have been something in the "he must be mad" category.

I FINISH: 2 pints usually in the same time my good friend Shumin has only gone through 1.

I LOVE: watching far-fetched/fantasy movies like LOTR, Narnia or Big Fish because it transports me to somewhere far far away...

I REMEMBER: alot of things in my head... but usually i tend to push them all right to the back to make way for the new. So do forgive me... i have goldfish memory, according to Mela.