Monday, June 19, 2006

pots of barley

the start of the a return hasn't been all eventful really...

well it kicked off well actually when i came home on friday afternoon,
went home & stepped into a room which i have never seen before.

My room.

those who know me sufficiently enough will know i move houses like bees

flock from a stalk to another...

'with a fair bit of decoration n imagination, this would be quite cosy', i thought to myself.
so began a bit of the unpacking business but as fate would have it, i found myself in Cineleisure watching Argentina vs Serbia with my friends a few hours later...

The next few days were quite upbeat, mainly with me sleeping late and waking up to go shopping in Orchard due to the presence of the Great Singapore Sale... what a life... such difficult times. hee.

Sunday however, was a totally sorry story.

An early morning soccer session was a nightmare when all went wrong... sprinted down the sideline and tried to keep in the ball. A 'snap' like the crackling of the knuckles and i went down onto the tarmac floor... with my knee in sudden weakness.

yes, a bad sprain.

i feel like a cripple now, not being able to walk around my house properly without leaning onto something.

not exactly the best way to celebrate coming home is it.