Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wii're so happy


Due to an unfortunate visit to my dear friend Aloy in New York a few weeks ago, I have been sucked and entrapped into playing with a vibrating white thing in my hand..

No my lovely comrades, it's not what you think it is. It's just Wii.

I must give some credit to my good friend, Norman, as well, for he first got me started. But it wasn't until I slept with Wii that night in NY that we developed a deeper degree of inseparable understanding.



It was a one-night stand I must admit… But it rocked the very foundations of my existence. This is something I’ve been saving all these past 27 years for… Yes, all S$650 worth of it.


On a lighter note, my wonderful friends and I have had just about a most brilliant field day yesterday playing some badminton, watching a Stewie exclusive DVD over some pizza, and waving our hands frantically trying to strangle the other who has a Wii console in their hands..

Rock on after I’m off fellas...