Friday, February 20, 2009

a STUDio...

I've sold my trusty old car off. Times are bad and I reckon we can do with sharing 1 car till I find a job.

It was really quite a machine. It brought us to Vegas when we first arrived, survived a crazy but fairly embarressing ride over a road divider, and has never really had any major issues whatsoever despite being a '96 Camry. I wish you well and greater years ahead in the hands of your new, and sometimes rather clueless, owner.

It's been a few months since Yunong a
nd I moved into the new studio..

Right smack in the heart of Koreatown, It's a definite downsize from where we've came from.. but it's also alot more convenient now that the supermarket, the pharmacy and bakery's all in a Korean shopping mall a few mins walk away.

pictures of the new place...


view of the invincible sure-fall-asleep-when-you-sit-down-sofa area


The symbols of the pinnacle of my Wii supremacy


Main (and only unoccupied) living space...


View of our wardrobe & bathroom...


The cat's point of view... and of the storeroom.


Rhino the Furry... and YN's loyal subjects in her shoe kingdom...