Tuesday, September 06, 2005

people going by..

This is why I have never been very much of a blog person:

because I am pure laziness, perfectly bred in some obscure research lab

It’s not actually that I don’t have time to do up the blog, think about my competition, do some reading, do my essays for my delft application, do up that artwork that I’ve wanted to do with my used tealight holders, sketch with a simple pen in a park, … see I have actually quite many stuff that I will do.. that slob in me just dun wanna start to blog.

Met up with my flatmate L’s’ friends after work today.. was this Chinese guy that was supposed to be our flatmate in the first place, but there were complications to it and so he didn’t end up as one..

Dinner was at a Korean restaurant! It was a pretty nice place, a small family run business that had the every nit-bits of Korean culture in it, ‘cept no free side dishes.. hee well it was certainly good company, but sometimes entertaining an be pretty draining on one’s soul.. bit on the dramatic side here but it’s true..

I see people rather clearly I think. What I mean by that is simply I think I can feel one’s character very much more easily than some others would.

Sometimes I might not like you, but it does not mean I won’t meet up with ya..
Sometimes I might like you a lot, but we won’t really get to meet at all..