Thursday, February 02, 2006

afloat

a usual lunch break involves a packed lunch from leftover dinner and a fag...

felt a little bloated after lunch today, which involved a fair bit of spagetti bolognese that was my dinner from last night. Dinners are usually cooked with a tad more than usual so that i can bring some food to lunch the next day...

thus followed a sweet lazy smoke break along the street just outside the office building...

it was oddly unusual today... i though it was really cold... really really cold doesn't help either that my mood today ain't in the best, like the gloomy English weather.

"maybe i'm falling sick" as i muttered aloud...

then i saw some cigarette ash fleeting gracefully before me, the little bits of stuff floating gently down onto the black pavement. Now i'm really pissed.

'tmd.. which asshole is smoking upstairs..'

which naturally was instantly followed with the swift motion of glaring upwards along the building for the fagging prick, conjuring up words in my mind to hurl... then I held my mouth for that mere second.

It was just snowing.