Tuesday, January 17, 2006

thesis

Untimely was the arrival of the gastric juices in my body it was…

stayed back in the silence of the office again… the essay seems to be heading off well but unfortunately I have not been able to come up with the third topic at the moment in writing… it’s somehow been eluding me I guess…

I reckon I express myself with less effort in writing than verbally… not to say I don’t… but it’s largely a matter of timing, mood and people. Given a lethal concoction of these factors, I doubt very much that you could shut me up even if you wanted to…

but for the past few weeks, I just haven been really able to talk much, honestly… it might be a post-trip thing or it might just be the time of the year. I do get very depression-prone in this period of time… it’s just… not a happy time of the year for me…

And so the gastric hits…

utterly gross feeling… seldom am I so racked with pain, and I do think my threshold for pain ranges rather high on the scale… but lately the body hasn’t been feeling anywhere near healthy… smoking does not help it one bit either. And so it hurts. Badly.