Friday, September 30, 2005

an insane week

I should change the name of my blog soon…

It’s far from being a weekly rant, I’m not even sure it can be called a monthly rant really… judging from my constant disappearances, I’m sure this will keep up, teehee…

Come to think of it… I haven spoken to my family since 2 weeks ago when I chatted with my mom early in the morning before I left for work… I can’t say that I’m a really bad son, just that I’m very a ‘mood’ person… I very much enjoy the walk to work in the mornings but then there are mornings which I totally feel like taking the bus.

might once again boil down back again to the fact that I’m not a routine person by any virtue, and seriously dread being bonded by it.

So now I’m not particularly looking forward to the moment I pick up the phone to connect home, that little somewhere a few thousand miles away called home, for I’m quite certain the voice on the other end will be asking why I hadn’t called home earlier… and frankly, I can’t tell her that I hate to be restricted to routines, can i? it’ll be something so very simple, yet hard to understand and complicated to elaborate any further…

Life can be such a wicked piece of shit sometimes…